Both the SAT and the ACT value conciseness. You must seek out and delete anything that could be considered unnecessary, irrelevant, or redundant. Because we commonly speak redundantly, you cannot expect unnecessary, irrelevant, or redundant language to sound incorrect. Therefore, you should rely on the structure of the question to tip you off to look for such language. Continue reading
- Answer Explanations now available for: ACT Form 1267C (67C), from Preparing for the ACT
- June 9, 2012 ACT (ACT Form 70C) Answer Explanations Now Available!
- May 5, 2012 SAT Answer Explanations Now Available!
- April 14, 2012 ACT (ACT Form 70G) Answer Explanations Now Available
- SAT Subject Test English Literature Basic Strategy Outline