On the ACT and the Improving Paragraphs section of the SAT, you will sometimes be asked to choose the appropriate transition word. In these situations, it is important to consider the meaning of the ideas that the transition word is intended to link. Usually, the transition word, regardless of its placement in a sentence, links the sentence to the previous independent clause. Continue reading
- Answer Explanations now available for: ACT Form 1267C (67C), from Preparing for the ACT
- June 9, 2012 ACT (ACT Form 70C) Answer Explanations Now Available!
- May 5, 2012 SAT Answer Explanations Now Available!
- April 14, 2012 ACT (ACT Form 70G) Answer Explanations Now Available
- SAT Subject Test English Literature Basic Strategy Outline