A pronoun must agree with its antecedent, the word it renames. In other words, singular pronouns must rename singular nouns and plural pronouns must rename plural nouns. Any time a pronoun is underlined, match it with its antecedent to make sure they agree. Continue reading
- Answer Explanations now available for: ACT Form 1267C (67C), from Preparing for the ACT
- June 9, 2012 ACT (ACT Form 70C) Answer Explanations Now Available!
- May 5, 2012 SAT Answer Explanations Now Available!
- April 14, 2012 ACT (ACT Form 70G) Answer Explanations Now Available
- SAT Subject Test English Literature Basic Strategy Outline