Parallel construction dictates that the items in a list or comparison must be expressed in as similar a manner as possible. The items in a list or comparison should all be nouns or all be verbs, and if the items are verbs, they should all be expressed in the same tense. Continue reading
- Answer Explanations now available for: ACT Form 1267C (67C), from Preparing for the ACT
- June 9, 2012 ACT (ACT Form 70C) Answer Explanations Now Available!
- May 5, 2012 SAT Answer Explanations Now Available!
- April 14, 2012 ACT (ACT Form 70G) Answer Explanations Now Available
- SAT Subject Test English Literature Basic Strategy Outline